Warm Mushroom Spread
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
5 tablespoons butter
½ jar of Dried Gourmet Mushroom Blend
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 ½ cup sour cream
½ teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup of water
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Break all mushrooms into bite size pieces by hand.
2. Rinse Mushrooms for 1 minute under hot running water. Soak in hot water until soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add water. Stir in the mushrooms and onion, and cook until tender. Sprinkle with the flour. Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 5 minutes. Mix in sour cream and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a small casserole dish, and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly.